Worship With us!
If you cannot attend in person, you may watch or listen to our services in the following ways:
1. OUR WEBSITE: At this link
2. OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: At this link
3. BY TELEPHONE: If you are unable to watch online, and would like to receive a call when the service goes live, just call this toll-free number: 855-635-5582 and press option #1. (You may call to set up the option any time) You will then receive a call about 10:30 on Sunday mornings which indicates the service is about to go LIVE.
All landlines would be toll-free, but please make sure of any cell phone minutes limitations on a cell phone.
Safe, Spacious, and Sanitized
- As most of you know, we have already removed nearly half of our seats which allows for better spacing. We do not have pews, so there is no need to sit in "every other row". The rows are spaced already.
- If you arrive with your family, we request you to sit with your family.
- We ask that you and your family would refrain from attending in person and watch the service online if:
- You have a fever of 100 degrees or more.
- Have a cough or sore throat
- Have shortness of breath
- Have a compromised immune system
What Will the Children's Experience be like?
- Nursery is Birth - 2 Years old.
- Noah's Two's is ages 2 and 3.
- Children's Church is in the Fellowship Hall for ages 4-11.
What Precautions are being taken?
- Hand Sanitizer is readily available in the foyer, downstairs as well as the sound booth.
- Face Coverings are encouraged, especially when moving about the facility.
- We are periodically using a sanitizing fogger that kills 99% of viruses within as little as 60 seconds. You may read more about it here.
- In addition, the Church has purchased a total of 6 ActivePure Air Purifying units with each having the capability of covering 3,000 square feet. Placements are: 1 on each side of the Sanctuary, 1 on the Platform, 1 in the foyer, 1 in the main fellowship hall where the children meet and 1 in the hallway downstairs. You may read more about this technology here in a Washington Post article from Dec. 10th. Information is also shared on the ActivePure website here.
- While there are no guarantees of any kind, we trust we are doing all we can to provide a safe environment for worship.
Please pray for all Churches and Businesses within our Community who are doing their best to serve both the Spiritual and Physical needs of the people. People need God and we are thrilled to be able to provide a place to worship Him together!
Please Continue to Give - Please Continue to Give :-)
We would ask that if you call this your church and are a member, or usually attend, that you stay faithful in your Tithes and Offerings if you are employed. We continue to function and serve our Community in many ways. Stay generous!
Please visit this page for Giving Options - www.millersburgag.org/give